Indian Bank has invited applications for 1200 Clerks posts from IBPS Common Clerical CWE passed candidates.
Vacancies and Payscale1200 Clerical Vacancies across various States (Pay Scale - 7200 - 19300 / Month)
Important DatesPayment of fees and Online Registration : Till July 13, 2012.
- Age to be between 18-28 yrs as on 01.08.2011 (Age Limit relaxed as 5 - SC/ST, 3 - OBC, 10 - PWD),
- Pass in XIIth with Min 55% marks (For all Categories),
Pass in Diploma in Banking.
- Computer basics Knowledge will be desired (Not required).
- May apply only for vacancies in the state in which candidate appeared for the CWE exam along with Knowledge of Local Language for that state.
- Having Min 24 Marks (21 for Reserved Categories) in Each Subject are required to apply.
- State-wise Vacancies and required TWS Score-
- Candidates will later be shortlisted and interviewed depending on number of vacancies expectedly in ratio of 1:5.
- Final selection list will then be issued later on the basis of overall performance in IBPS CWE and Interview.
- The probation period is Min 6 Months.
- For any Further details, Please see Indian Bank 1200 Clerks Recruitment 2012 Advertisement.
- The fee is Rs.20 for SC/ST/PWD/EX-S and Rs. 100 for Others (GEN/OBC).
- Payment can be made at any Indian Bank branch by this CBS Payment Challan.
- Then Apply online by mentioning all details correctly and Remember to take two prints of form for future use. Keep the payment challan safe also.
- Interview schedule and shortlisted candidates will be announced later.
Apply Online for IOB Clerical Recruitment 2012.
You may also see helpful tips for bank Interviews.